Friday, October 19, 2007

where I've been...



hey everyone,
As you might all know, I've been out of the speech for a while and I believe my mom has not mentioned me on the blog in quit a while. So I decided to say hello and verify that I am still, indeed, alive. in meanwhile i will also be pleased to tell you some of the things that I've been up too lately and what's been happening in my life. Since neither you, nor my parents really know what I've been doing or what has been really happening it's time to reveal the truth

OK, to start off,i must say that i LOVE my car, i think it's a really fun car to cruse around in, my little scion xb might not be powerful in HP but it sure does handle good going up and down in the canyons, as long as there is no one in front of you going 5 MPH, cuz that suck quit a lot. So if anyone is ever looking for a small but spacious, friendly, and cool car be sure to check the scions out! anyways, as you can see in the picture above, i have been keeping myself very well busy. Such as this week, i had the fun of being able to go to the beach and fill up this bucket full with ocean water for my marine science class. Off course a swell was coming up and caught me right in time to wet my entire body, at least i got a good picture out of it.

anyways, there is so much i could tell you and i don't know what to say next. to include, i have met a lot a great people just this school year already and i am looking forward to become closer too all of them and even meet more great people. But, then again it will be sad because i will not be there next year. I will be off to collage, at least that's what i hope. Considering that collage or university is quit a hard process, there are many essay's to write, about yourself, school experience, your friends, or what you have learned for you personal mistakes. So think about this, almost every college requires there very own application and most of the time 2 unique essay's. This process asks a lot of attention, time, and stress. But in the end i will be happy what i did and the school i was able to go too. oh yeah, i might need to mention schools here can run from 7000 dollar each year to 75 000 dollars. so i shall have to make a wise decision and it will not only come to which one i like best!


One of the other fun activities I've done in the past month was going to the 2007 DUB car show and concert with one of my very best friends, Brad H. Here i include a summary of the event because I'm too lazy to write it myself right now:
"Hundreds of customized sport compacts, luxury, exotic, 4x4 and SUVs were on display. Highlights included The new DUB customized Dodge Nitro for the Pepsi Street Motion tour, Alpine's $1 million Imprint Mercedes RLS, and $1 million Mercedes-Benz SL600 from D.A.D, which feature over 300,000 embedded crystals! The show also featured the new line-up of DUB Edition customs such as the Dodge Avenger, Nitro and Caliber, Chrysler Aspen, Chevy Tahoe, Buick Lucerne, and the hot new Jeep Wrangler Unlimited on 30-inch TIS:M wheels. The celebrity car showcase with featured rides from Lil Scrappy, Genuwine, Gwen Stefani, Matt Leinart, The Game, Tony Hawk, T.I., Dale Earnardt Jr., LA Angeles star Kelvim Escobar, Reggie Bush, and many others. Attendance: 22,000+ Performers: Lil Scrappy, Lil Mama, Soulja Boy, Lloyd, Richboy, Hurricane Chris, and Fabolous"

As you most likely read, this show was way sick and i would definitely want to go back! oh, that day was also the first day I've ever seen so many cops in such a small area. i mean there was a group of at least 3 motorcycle cops on at least each corner and many many more, and all of them around the convention center!

So, i believe that this concludes my little hello to everyone, at least you know I'm still out there somewhere. it's getting late and i need some desperate sleep! goodnight
this is ALEX , signing out!